Freya (Freyja) is a Norse Goddess of fertility, love, beauty, gold, magic and war. This perfectly describes women. Women can be the stereotypical care givers, yet are also fierce warriors. Helping women find their inner warrior is our goal.
Freya's Warriors is dedicated to women finding their strongest and most secure self. There are several different ways to benefit from Freya's Warriors:
1) 4 Hour Workshop - We run through various exercises and activities aimed at helping you find your inner strength and self assurance. These seminars give you tools that you can continue to practice throughout your life. The women who have used these tools have seen a big difference in the way they approach and see the world. This is an intimate group setting (4-10 people) filled with mental and physical activities, as well as collaborative group work that can help you recognize your inner warrior and see places of self-improvement. We do our best to create a safe environment where you can be uplifted by other women and can safely practice the activities together. See testimonials and examples below.
2) Individualized Coaching - This is ideal for addressing your individualized needs and concerns. We suggest taking the seminar and then continuing with individualized coaching to help you continue with the activities and refine them to work for you. These 1-on-1 sessions are a great way to find the ways you struggle in your life and find a way to overcome those oftentimes perceived limitations. We work with you to come up with realistic ways to achieve your goals. We use our diverse skillsets and intuition to help support, push, and cheer you on towards your goals. Together, we strive to develop the skills to find your inner courage and self worth. See below for ways this may help you. These are often conducted over zoom. Call or text to set up a FREE 30 minute session for new clients.
Freya's Warriors Seminars and Coaching has helped women in a variety of ways for a multitude of reasons. Here are a few reasons you may seek Freya's Warriors help:
1) Do you find yourself caught in a cycle of negative talk?
2) Do you blame yourself for things that go wrong around you?
3) Are you afraid to go after the things you want?
4) Are you afraid to dream outside of your current reality?
5) Do you avoid looking at yourself in the mirror?
6) Do you find yourself insecure in uncomfortable situations?
7) Do you feel like you put other's needs before your own?
8) Are you afraid of change? Failure?
9) Are you constantly worried about what other people think about you?
10) Are you afraid of putting yourself out there?
11) Do you have trouble trusting yourself?
Christina is a licensed Acupuncturist and trained life coach who has been coaching people in a variety of different settings for over 25 years. She has a unique way of helping you find your inner strength. As a coach she can intuitively tell when you need a bit of pushing or cheering on.
She enjoys helping people up and watching them thrive. However, she is not a replacement for therapy and will refer you to a therapist if she sees your needs are beyond her expertise.
Committing to a healthier lifestyle is just that – a commitment, and it’s a big one that will take a lot a dedication. My commitment is to provide you with accountability, understanding and support.
Please contact us if you cannot find an answer to your question.
Coaching is an interactive experience where we discover your goals and your passions and use them to help you travel down a path to the life you want. The goal is to help you feel empowered to accomplish your goals.
100%! What happens in our sessions stays in our sessions. We take your privacy very seriously. We are also very aware of our own limitations. If your needs are greater than what we can provide, we will refer you to the appropriate professional.
The time that your coaching process will take depends on the complexity of your goals, commitment, and openness to the process. There is no "one size fits all" for this kind of work. This is collaborative work. The time one person needs is very different from the time your friend may need. The idea is not to compare yourself to anyone else. This is your journey.